Whether you’re a new board/committee member or you’ve been doing it for a while, there is always more to learn about your legal responsibilities.
These interactive sessions will help you to understand:
- Legal roles of committee/board members as decision makers,
- Differences between governance and management,
- Legal structure and status of an organisation,
- Importance of rules and legal purpose or objects,
- Four key legal duties of committee/board members,
- Potential liabilities, protecting yourself and your organisation,
- Other relevant laws and additional resources,
- Top tips and additional resources to help in the future.
Further details and dates for sessions will be provided in the coming weeks, with the first sessions expected to be held in August and September.