This online course will assist you to confidently use the Funded Agency Channel, My Agency and the Service Agreement Module.
About this course
This online course provides information about the FAC website and its secure area, My Agency. Details about the Service Agreement module (SAM) and My Agency reports are also covered with the expectation that you work through the material while having the relevant system in front of you.
Who should complete this?
The course is designed for staff from organisations that receive service agreement funding from the Department of Health and Human Services and/or the Department of Education and Training, including the Adult, Community and Further Education Board and departmental staff responsible for managing Service Agreements.
What topics are covered?
- service agreement structure
- key elements of the FAC website
- ebusiness registration
- accessing My Agency and the role of the Organisation Authority
- running reports in My Agency and understanding funding, targets, invoices and other service agreement data
- key functions in the Service Agreement Module
- updating contact details
- completing the Service Agreement compliance certification (SACC)
- completing Service delivery tracking
- viewing current and old agreements and accessing contracts.
Course type: Online
Duration: 90 minutes
Take the course
To get the most value out of this course, it is recommended you complete each of the steps below.