It’s important that you stay informed. The situation in your area can change quickly.
For the latest warnings and information:
- visit www.emergency.vic.gov.au
- download the VicEmergency App from the Apple App Store or GooglePlay store
- follow VicEmergency on Facebook and Twitter for real-time warning notifications
Understand the risk of flooding for your area, and make a plan to leave early where it is safe to do so.
VICSES has developed a number of local flood guides to explain local flood risks for communities and advise on how to best prepare for and respond to flood events.
For relief and recovery information and support
The Flood Recovery Hotline is a single state-wide number, 1800 560 760, that Victorians impacted by the October 2022 floods can call for help or assistance with:
- navigating available supports
- temporary accommodation
- mental health and wellbeing support
The recovery hotline is open from 7.30am-7.30pm everyday.