The SACC contains questions relating to:
- Financial Management: that the organisation has used funding as outlined in their service agreement, is financially viable, has prepared its financial reports and any audit reports and maintains an asset register.
- Risk Management: that risks are managed in accordance with the Australian/New Zealand Risk Management Standard.
- Staff safety screening, referee checks, police checks, and if relevant Working with Children checks have been completed.
- Privacy and Data Protection: that the organisation’s practices and systems that do not contravene the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 and the Health Records Act 2001 and the Privacy Act (Cth), to protect personal and health information.
- Occupational Health and Safety: that the health and welfare of the staff employed are protected by organisation’s policies and practices in accordance with OHS requirements.
The SACC must be submitted to the department three months after the organisation’s reporting period,
or seven days after the organisation’s Annual General Meeting.
- Departmental users can view and change the SACC due date and AGM date.