Nominating your fellow team members and sector colleagues for these prestigious awards is a great way to show them how much you value their work and acknowledge their dedication to protecting children and families.
You can nominate individuals and teams from across the Victorian child and family services system, carers, academics, volunteers and community members for the following awards:
- Robin Clark Leadership Award
- Robin Clark Making a Difference Award
- Minister's Award for Innovation in Protecting Children
- Carer Award
- Engaging Kids in School Award
- Keeping At Risk Young People Safe Award
- CREATE Positive Impacts Award (managed by CREATE)
- Child and Youth Empowerment Award (managed by Commission for Children and Young People)
- The Walda Blow Aboriginal Children and Young People Award (managed by Commission for Children and Young People)
Finalists will be announced on Monday 25 July, followed by the announcement of winners at the Victorian Protecting Children Awards special event on Wednesday 7 September (during Child Protection Week).
For more information and to nominate, visit: www.dffh.vic.gov.au/victorian-protecting-children-awards.