You can nominate exceptional workers and practitioners in the child and family services system, carers, academics, volunteers and community members for an award.
The 2022 Victorian Protecting Children Awards award categories are:
- Robin Clark Making a Difference Award
- Robin Clark Leadership Award
- Minister’s Award for Innovation in Protecting Children
- Carers Award
- Engaging Kids in School Award
- Keeping At Risk Young People Safe Award
- Leaving a Legacy Award (managed by the Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare)
- CREATE Positive Impacts Award (managed by the CREATE Foundation)
- Child and Youth Empowerment Award – Commission for Children and Young People (managed by the Commission for Children and Young People)
- The Walda Blow Aboriginal Children and Young People Award (managed by the Commission for Children and Young People)
- Chief Practitioner’s Award (managed by the Chief Practitioner, Department of Families, Fairness and Housing)
Do you know someone who goes above and beyond and who plays a pivotal role in protecting children and families every day? Jump in today and nominate them for the 2022 Victorian Protecting Children Awards via the written form or by submitting a short video.
Nominations will close on Friday 20 May; finalists will be announced in July and the winners will be presented at the Victorian Protecting Children Awards special event during Child Protection Week in September.
To find out more about the Victorian Protecting Children Awards and to nominate, visit: www.dffh.vic.gov.au/victorian-protecting-children-awards