The NDIS e-learning tutorial will help you understand the changes arising from the NDIS.
About this course
An interactive NDIS e-Learning tutorial is available for Victoria’s disability workforce to help them better understand the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and its transition.
The tutorial introduces learners to the basics in an easy-to-use format that can be accessed online, on any device, at any time.
Who should complete this course?
The tutorial is designed to provide Department of Health and Human Services staff and the broader sector with a basic level of understanding of the changes that will result from the NDIS, and guide them to where they can find more information.
What does the course cover?
The tutorial includes information on:
- The key elements of the NDIS
- The role of the NDIS
- The eligibility process and pathway for the NDIS
- What the NDIS means for people currently receiving supports
- The interaction of the NDIS with the mainstream
- The supports available for clients transitioning to the NDIS
- NDIS impacts on the workforce.
Course type: Online
Duration: 20 minutes
Cost: No cost
Access the course
Click here to access the course
We welcome your feedback! By providing feedback, we can ensure the training modules are fit for purpose and meet the needs of staff who use the Portal.
Please take this quick survey to provide feedback about this course.