Health incidents

Community health services
For queries in relation to community health services incident reporting requirements, contact:
Victorian Health Incident Management System (VHIMS)
For specific support with VHIMS reporting (eg: technical support), please contact,
Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC-PYP)
For incident reporting queries in relation to HACC-PYP please contact,